For the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other legislation that it is applicable to you.
The following terms will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data provided to us, either during navigation on our website, through the use of our forms or during the hiring or provision of services.
Responsible for the Treatment: CALZADOS KIDO, SL, with NIF: B53250189 and registered office Beniarbeig, 11-5ºD 03015 of Alicante, email: email@example.com
· Administratively manage the service / product requested and / or contracted, by traditional or electronic means.
· Manage the additional service after purchasing / contracting the same / s.
· Maintain the contractual relationship that, if applicable, unites us.
· Inform you about products, services or events of our company, or group of companies. that could be of your interest by traditional or electronic means.
· Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from clients for their management and resolution.
· Capture of images of people and / or vehicles to prevent risks that affect the security and protection of people, premises and heritage assets as well as to report, when necessary, facts before the competent authorities or meet the requirements of the same.
· Management of personnel selection processes.
- The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in its prior consent or, as the case may be, in the interest legitimate as for example for reasons of security, fraud prevention, manage requests, queries or possible claims.
- Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from:
· The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms available for the collection of data.
· Public sources.
· Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision / purchase of the service / product.
· Information provided by companies whose main activity is the commercialization of databases of commercial information.
- The addressees will be only other companies of the same group or other third parties on which there is some kind of legal obligation for its assignment.
- The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right to delete, cancel and / or limit the processing of your data is not exercised. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some kind of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility for their treatment, which must be attended to and for which its recovery is necessary.
- On which no decision will be made in an automated way.
- About which no decision will be made type of international transfer. If it exists, it should be indicated, as for example in case of contracting storage services in the cloud. In this case, it will have to be replaced by:
· In certain cases, services are contracted in Cloud Computing mode in other countries such as the US, with international data transfers. In these cases, the appropriate guarantees are adopted to protect your information regarding which you can obtain additional information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- About which you can exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of your data, by sending a written request to the address indicated above, accompanying a document for identification.
- With In order to protect your personal information and your privacy we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
- The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations in matter Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are changes in such legislation or in any of the procedures for processing your information. personal action.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, through its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es
If you have any kind of query, comment or concern about how we treat personal information, you can contact us at the Telephone or e-mail address indicated above.
Cookies are files installed on the hard drive of the user's computer, or in the browser's memory, in the folder preconfigured by the operating system of the user's computer, to identify him / her.
If the user does not want a cookie to be installed on their hard drive, they must configure their Internet browsing program to not receive them; Or, you can destroy the cookies freely. In case the user decides to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service may decrease and, even, he may lose access to some of the services offered on the web.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed in it, Spanish legislation will apply to the that the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to their use by the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante.